Set Up Automatic, Recurring Payments
Register your Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania account with ZipCheck to set up automatic, recurring payments. Funds are electronically transferred from your checking account to pay your Columbia Gas bill. You'll never have to write another check or worry about making a late payment. To enroll, you will need your bank’s routing number and your Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania account number.
No Fees and It's Hassle-Free
- It's free – There's no charge for the automatic debit payment program.
- It's easy – Automatic, recurring payments take the hassle out of paying your utility bill
- No check to write – Funds are transferred electronically right from your checking or savings account. You'll still get a monthly bill from us showing the amount you owe, how much energy you used, and the date that your payment will be withdrawn from your checking or savings account.
- Saves time and money – No check to write or mail. No check costs. No postage. No delays.
- Never late – Your payment will always be on time.
- Safe and reliable – Your bank can transfer only the amount of your monthly bill. Of course, you'll continue to receive your Columbia Gas bill so that you can monitor your monthly usage. The payment will be itemized on your bank statement.
To set up automatic, recurring monthly deductions from your bank account, simply register or log in to your existing account. You will need your bank’s routing number and your Columbia Gas account number.
Pay by Mail
Please send your check or money order to:
Columbia Gas of Pennsylvania
PO Box 742537
Cincinnati, OH 45274-2537
Please remember to include your Columbia Gas account number on your check.