Our crews need an accessible, safe working environment. Help us keep them safe.
- We love pets, but they can be protective of their owners. Please secure your pets before our crews arrive to ensure they’re not scared of or aggressive toward our crews.
- Please provide a clear path to your inside appliances by removing any boxes or clutter.
- Make sure basements are well lit and clear of hazardous materials.
- Ensure stairs are in good condition so our crews can access your meter and/or appliances.
- Keep areas near outdoor meters and pipeline markers clear so our crews can access them. This includes mowing the grass and trimming any bushes or shrubs nearby.
- During the cold weather season, ensure the walkway to the door and to the meter are clear of snow and ice so our crews can safely approach your home or business.